MoviTUR aim is promote transversality between different R&D&I structures working on transport and mobility at Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (UPM). Is currently formed by 8 UPM research structures from several UPM research and doctorate areas.
The cluster looks for an integral vision and coordinated multidisciplinary work teams from different knowledge areas to generate research synergies and provide a holistic and efficient offer while increasing UPM competitiveness in this sector.
Consolidate cluster network
- Promote cooperation, collaboration and information, data and techniques exchange between its members.
- Strengthen links between R&D&I structures to provide a multidisciplinary offer, maximizing use of UPM’s technical and human resources in transport and mobility sector.
- Generate a BigData database with standardised information according to sector specifications.
- Collaborate in achievement of UPM Open Science goals by providing information related to mobility and transport.
Act as a liaison with industrial and business sectors
- Collaborate with other research structures, professionals, public administrations and companies to co-create new solutions that allow systemic changes.
- Act as a liaison with industrial and business sectors allowing more multidisciplinary, interdisciplinary and multisectoral research projects aligned with Sustainable Development Goals.